- Robert Spencer’s The Complete Infidel’s Guide to ISIS
2. The Demographic Cliff: How To Survive And Prosper During The Great Deflation Of 2014-2019
|Chapter 1||The Demographic Cliff Around the World|
|Chapter 2||Following Japan into a Coma Economy|
|Chapter 3||Why Real Estate Will Never Be the Same|
|Chapter 4||A Look at Public and Private Debt|
|Chapter 5||A Brief History of Financial Bubbles|
|Chapter 6||Commodity Prices: The Achilles’ Heel of Emerging Countries|
|Chapter 7||Investment Strategies for the Financial Crisis Ahead|
|Chapter 8||Business Strategies for the Winter Season|
|Chapter 9||Government Strategies for Facilitating Free Markets|
|Epilogue:||A Major Revolution Brews Every 250 Years|
- The Cleveland Clinic, which emphasizes empathy training of doctors and all employees to improve patient outcomes and lower medical costs.
- The U.S. Army, which has revolutionized its training to focus on human interaction, leading to stronger teams and greater success in real-world missions.
- Stanford Business School, which has overhauled its curriculum to teach interpersonal skills through human-to-human experiences.